Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pulm

So I pretty much haven't posted in a while because I haven't had much to say. G.A. is doing pretty well, he has a little more food reserve on his body so he at least doesn't wake up starving anymore (much). We're studying pulmonology right now. The leung is pretty interesting and I enjoy the physiology, even if it's hard to wrap my mind around sometimes. So far most of the lecturers have been pretty strong, which is a nice change from cardio when some of the lecturers were pretty terrible. I'm looking forward to being done with this next test so I can have a week off for thanksgiving. Life is good, and will be much better when GA is no longer sick. A sick little infant is hard to have because you know he would feel better if he only knew how to sniff, rather than sitting there with a stuffy nose. Having 2 sisters-in-law around is also great because there are more hands to hold him at night when he doesn't want to sleep.
SS

No comments: