Thursday, May 07, 2009

Gunner's 6-month Stats

We went to the doctor yesterday, and G.A. was a champ. He was in such a great mood that the doctor couldn't help but tell me what a beautiful, perfect little baby I have. I like his doctor, not only because she always tells me how perfect my child is, but because she is very kind and supportive. Plus, she always asks me how my family is doing with a husband and father in medical school. She said yesterday that she feels for any medical student with a child because their hearts are so much in two different places.

Gunner's 6-Month Stats:
Weight: 18 lbs. 14 oz. (70th percentile)
Length: 27 1/2 inches (70th percentile)
Head Circumference: 46 1/2 cm.

If you're curious about his growth and development over the past six months, check here and here.

3 comments:

Pulcheria said...

It happened. Audi's 15 month appt. was today - she's 18 lbs. 2 oz. I was so hoping she would get back on the charts. She does have a good inch on Gunner height wise. =)

anorthowife said...

so i know im still wayyy early to be worried about this, but do you like your ped. enough to recommend her? where are they located?

cfg said...

How big is Wheat? sooooo big!