Sunday, August 11, 2013

Punchline

The primary president from our ward passed along this story to me today.  I had to share.

Someone recently asked Gunner's primary teacher if she had any good stories about the 3 & 4-year-old kids in her class.  "Well, yes," she said.  Goes like this:

Earlier this year, the primary kids were preparing to sing a song in sacrament meeting for Mother's Day.  It was a sweet song, and the kids sang with their hearts and souls.  Gunner's teacher is a sensitive soul, and her heart was touched by the kids as they practiced. 

As tears rolled down her cheeks, Gunner leaned over to her and comfortingly said, "I don't like this song, either."

2 comments:

Madame Palmkey said...

He is a sweet boy. Also I love the new background! It is kind of hard to read, but I like that you are putting some sass in!

kms said...

That is the best punch line I have heard in a long time. I laughed and laughed. Way to go Gunner.