Saturday, February 18, 2012

Gunner's First Primary Talk

Gunner is supposed to give his first talk in primary tomorrow. The theme we were given was Mosiah 2:22. I started to prep him for actually sitting down to write the talk, and we had this conversation.

Me: Do you remember the story of King Benjamin?
Gunner: I don't want to tell that story. I want to tell about when Jesus was resurrected.
M: Why do you want to tell that story instead?
G: Because I like it.
M: Oh, can you tell me the story?
G: I can't read it from the scriptures.
M: Can you remember what happens in the story? Can you tell it to me?
G: Well, Jesus was resurrected. That's all.

I don't know about you, but I think he's ready.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I think all the kids would be pleased with such a quick little talk. ;)