Thursday, June 17, 2010

Gunneropolis

Gunner loves cars, and he has recently taken to driving them around on little "tracks". He uses anything that makes for a good road, including the circle on a See 'n Say, the straps on Spiff's school bag, and the tiny little loop on the base of a stacking toy. He's actually pretty creative. It has made me want to buy a new toy for him, a race track or road, something that would probably cost $20-70 that we shouldn't spend on a toy.

Today, my awesome friend, Maggie, helped me make this:
If you can't tell, it's a cuddly little felt town with roads for driving little cars around on, complete with red fire station, blue police station, gray library, pond w/ park benches, and a gazebo in some lucky person's backyard (lower left). I'll call it Gunneropolis. He loves it. I love it. It was fun to make, and it cost about $3.

Thanks, Maggie! Drive on, Gunner!

No comments: