Sunday, July 13, 2008

Vacation?

So, I've been pretty spotty with the posting recently. We went camping this weekend at a state park about an hour away. It was pretty hot and sticky friday night and saturday. We went for a short 3 mile hike, which was just long enough. Right after we got back the heavens opened for a little while. They opened again in the evening too. I discovered a place where my rain fly leaks a little, which let just a small amount of water into the tent.

Work has been pretty tough. It's a lot of work, and the hours have been pretty tiring. I have 2 weeks left to get stuff done, and it doesnt' feel like i'm going to get everything done. I have to give a talk on the 25 and the 30th about my research, and I don't have enough data crunched to present anything. I have a significant portion of the project left to do as well, which really sucks, because I need to get the stinking numbers crunched to have something to present!! ugh. Not really a great summer as far as R and R.

No comments: