Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hobbes Funnies

Here are some funny things my little 2 1/2 year old Hobbsie has been saying lately:

Hobbes loves motorcycles and said this after finding the new motorcycle-themed library books I brought home for him:
I dreamed this motorcycle!

While wrestling with Hobbes one day:
Me: Look at this tiny bummie you have!
H: I had a tiny bummie?  You had a big bummie, Mama.

On one of Spiff's Call Days:
Hobbes: Where's Daddy, Mama?
Me: He's at work.
H: No, he's not.  He's at home.  He's sleeping.

Once while encouraging Hobbes at the potty:
Me: Good job, Hobbsie!
H: You're Welcome.

Hobbes says to me while getting ready to go out to play:
H: Please help me my shoes, Sweetie.

Sleeptalking:
H: Tank you gidding me a bandang, Mom. (Thanks for giving me a bandaid.)

While playing with Lego guys:
H: Can you make a dork, Mom?  Can you make a big dork?

Playing with Lego guys on a Lego plane:
H: They're flying outing their hats on!

Famous Phrases:
Don't go outing me!!!  (Don't go without me!)
He hadding the tiny yellow doom doom. (He has the small gray axe.)


No comments: