Tuesday, April 09, 2013

I am Inspired By...

I have come across a few new-to-me food blogs in the past few days that I seriously love.  They are the kind of websites that I can lose myself in for hours.  They feature food that looks great, but really I just love their writing styles.  I love that they are both passionate about food and family, and secretly, I want to be their friend.  Check them out for a little dose of inspiration.

In the Little Red House  (They go on adventures, like I dream about doing.)

Dinner: A Love Story (She is a writer.  He is an editor.  I love what they say together.)

I laughed out loud at these two articles, here and here.

Enjoy!

---

What are your current favorite online reads?

2 comments:

lulu said...

I read your blog I spurts. I just caught up tonight and finished thinking, "that is a great blog." So two thumbs up Mindy. I a excited to see you!

Lauren said...

You should check out the blog of one of my ward members Lulu the Baker. I'd post a link but its not liking me.