Thursday, March 21, 2013

Make Me Laugh

I'm feeling a smidge bitter about all the snow and cold we have.  Three weeks in a row with piles of snow to shovel, and single digit weather has got me down.  So...
To brighten a ridiculously cold beginning of Spring, here are some funny things my kids say:

You thought this vehicle is called an Armored Car.
You are wrong.
According to Gunner, it is an "Armored Personality Truck."
An armored car.
It makes me laugh every time.  I have no idea where he got that idea.
Oh, Spiff just informed me that he got that name from an Armored Personnel Carrier.
That makes sense.
It's still funny.


Hobbes occasionally calls me "Momminee."
I think it's a great combination of Mommy and Mindy.


We were having a Star Wars day yesterday.  We marched to some Star Wars music, and Gunner narrated some detailed scenarios straight out of the movies.
Then out of the blue, he said, "Leia (he's talking to me!), I've got a baaad feeling about this."
I love my little Star Wars kid.


Hobbes is sweet and funny, and he has 1 million hard-to-understand words.
Here's a short list.  His sweet little words make me laugh:
Huh-vie: shovel
Hock: Sock
Hoot: Shoe
Ho-ha: Salsa
O-ha: Elsa
Bobbiya: Lollipop
Tal-kin (his name)
Dame (his brother)
Doctoh Dadjee (his father)
Cack-oo: pancake
Baybo: baseball
Wah-yoo: I love you
Wah, Yo, Ga-daaah! (3,2,1, blastoff)
Hubbie, Go!: Ready, Go. 
Tintin No-wee: Tintin's dog Snowie
Cud: Squeeze
Cackuko: a pair of pajamas with heavy machinery on them. 


That's about it for my kids today.  
For a few more laughs, Here's a funny and shocking soccer video.  
I wish more sports were like this.  
It seems like it might even the odds for terrible ball players like myself.

1 comment:

kalie said...

I miss those boys! I wish I could blink your whole family here for a day. (Or a year.)

Why is it so funny to watch people get hurt? Mostly because tough men scream like girls.