Thursday, July 05, 2012

Our New House

Alright, so we made it!  We survived the move.  We're here in our new home, and we're working on getting settled.  Very slowly.  It sure does take a long time.  I think we're all ready for a new normal routine and ready for some rest.  I'll going to try to make a bigger effort to blog, and I'll do some catch-up posts.  But for now, here are some rare picture!  Hoorah!  Enjoy!

Our house, and our little car, which is proof that we live here
It's a ranch-style with a walk-out basement.

My kitchen
Ah, my kitchen.  It's big, beautiful, and the appliances are a dream.
It turns out that the majority of the possessions we own are kitchen items.  There were more kitchen boxes than Spiff and my other things combined.  And this kitchen accommodates them all.
I'm a lucky girl. 

View of the dining room from the kitchen
Look at all that space!

View of the living room from the balcony

 Kitchen window and the porch that comes out from the dining room.
The boys love running in wild circles on the deck.

The yard and back of the house.
It's lovely, no?  I am certainly in love.

3 comments:

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

What a great place. I am jealous of all that great grass!! Yeah for 2nd year eh?!

Pulcheria said...

Wow! What a great house! I am so excited for you (read:super excited for you and trying not to be jealous, as you SO deserve the space and cuteness!)

Mel said...

What a beautiful house!