Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Happier Family

So, it turns out that Gunner was sick for about three weeks. First with a cold (that Spiff & I had, too), and then his "lingering cough" got worse and we realized that he was really quite sick with something else. Poor little guy. He was so whiny and awful for the past month, and I thought it was just a behavioral phase. Oh well. At least he is feeling better and is back to his cheerful self, and at least we now have a frame of reference for what he is like when he feels like poo.

4 comments:

cfg said...

Still getting nasty feedback?

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

No, I just realized that I didn't write the story very well, and it didn't say what I wanted it to say. So I took it down.

Madame Palmkey said...

Well I woke up with a runny nose and I am planning to arch my back and shriek if Chris tries to give me a cracker.