Friday, March 06, 2009

Follow-up...Festival

My two weeks of part-time work are over. The kids performed at their festival today, and five out of seven of them are going to the state festival in May. It was a successful day, and the weather was beautiful, which made the festival more pleasant because the billions of high school kids could go outside, spread out, and practice their various instruments all over the campus.

The baby never did take to the bottle before the event today. So, Spiff and Gunner came to the festival with me. The boys hung out and waited for me, and I hung out with them in between students. One of the judges was way behind schedule, so we ended up coming home an hour later than we planned. But, the baby did amazingly well through this whole ordeal, and Spiff was fantastic to take the afternoon off to oblige me. Thanks, Spiff!

2 comments:

Madame Palmkey said...

Working outside the home? I don't know about this...I plan to use MY master's degree exclusively within the home tending to my family's history needs. So glad it went well!

Lauren said...

He will get the hang of a bottle sooner or later! Glad you all were able to go out together and have a good time. -Lauren