Friday, August 15, 2008

Christy Tagged Me

3 Joys
1. My Family.
2. Good Food.
3. The outdoors.

3 Fears
1. Losing my husband, family members or loved ones.  (As in death, not just losing them in the grocery store.  Thought I'd make that clear.)
2. The big, mean appointment lady at the doctor's office.
3. Car problems.

3 Goals
1. Be a good wife, mother (9 weeks to go...), and friend.
2. Learn to swim.
3. Run another half-marathon next spring.

3 Current Collections/Obsessions
1. I collect recipes.
2. I'm currently trying to collect baby things.
3. Obsession: Always George.

3 Random and Surprising Facts
1. I can't swim.  (Oh, did I already ruin that surprise?)
2. I have 81 first cousins.
3. I cry when I get angry.  Makes it hard to be dignified when you're blubbering at the person you're mad at.

I tag:
1. Maggie
2. Katie
3. George (does anyone think he will actually do it?  Do boys do these things?)

No comments: