Thursday, January 21, 2010

Theme Day

Look at what I bought at Costco the other day. Notice the theme? I just love spending money on these things that we (almost) literally throw down the toilet. Sigh.

On a side note, Gunner threw a tantrum in Target yesterday. I decided not to let him make such a public display, so I picked him up and marched him out of the store. While I was thinking, "Boy, I sure taught him a lesson.", he was probably thinking, "Yes! We're getting out of this stinking store!"

4 comments:

cfg said...

Haven't you heard about potty training infants by reading the expressions on their faces? Then you rush the child to the toilet and make appropriate sounds. Then you clean up the "accidents" around the house. BUT you don't have to buy diapers.

Madame Palmkey said...

I think "we love the bathroom" would be a nice theme for your entire home. Can you find art depicting potty training?

Lauren said...

Yeah, I totally love the dirty looks others give you when your kid throws a fit. Trust me people, if I could do anything to stop this, I would.

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

I wish there was an alternative to buying toliet paper, but I am pretty sure there is just no way around it!!!!