Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our Tiny Toddler

Gunner is getting so good at walking. We had such a beautiful Fall day one day last week, so I took him on a little walk outside. He loved it! He walked a block in about an hour. He liked all the leaves on the ground, and he was absolutely fascinated by each set of stairs we passed. He's a pretty good climber, too. He doesn't know how to get back down safely yet, so I spent my time heaving him off the landings and redirecting him back down the sidewalk.

This is a video of my view as I walk behind him. He's a pretty stinkin' cute tiny toddler!


The title of the video is a reference to our friend's little boy who couldn't remember Gunner's name, so he called him Baby Jones. In their family, we are now called Spiff, Windy and Baby Jones.

5 comments:

cfg said...

I love his chuckle at approaching the steps. I try to imagine seeing the world from his vantage, everything is huge and new and interesting.

Pulcheria said...

Wow! He's doing so great. I just can't believe how he's getting so big.

Nurse Graham said...

Ah, why did you cut off the attempts at the stairs? Probably because you had to go help. I love toddler's waddle. What a cute little guy.

lulu said...

I love listening to the frequency of his steps. So small and quick.

Rita said...

He is sooo good at that! Dennis is still very new and looses balance a lot. It's funny how kids are so different...cause Dennis does stairs faster than any kid I know. Your boy is pretty stinkin cute.