Friday, August 07, 2009

Tooth Fairy

Gunner got up at 5:30 this morning. He was just too excited to sleep. The Tooth Fairy brought him a tooth last night, and he couldn't wait to show it off this morning. His bottom left tooth has popped through the gums! Pretty exciting! Crawling and a new tooth. That's a lot of work for one week. I can understand his excitement, but I cringe to imagine the timing of our wake-up on Christmas morning in a few years.

By the way, why is it that kids only get a prize for loosing a tooth? Isn't it much more work to get one than to loose one?

4 comments:

anorthowife said...

does that mean he'll be sleeping a little better and be a happy camper (until the next one starts coming in)??? hooray for gunner!!!!

Nurse Graham said...

Maybe it's time for a reward for gaining a tooth. I think a trip to that frozen custard place is just the ticket. Dan and Maggie took me there but I can't remember the name of it, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Oh and as far as Christmas morning goes...my husband's brother taught his kids that they couldn't get out of bed until 7 a.m. I tried that in my house, but I couldn't get my Husband to stay in bed until 7 a.m. Sigh.

Pulcheria said...

A treat is definitely in order - one for mom and dad too!

cfg said...

I cleaned out a desk drawer today and found a film canister with baby teeth in it. Probably Spiff's. Now you know what this tooth fairy did with her findings.