Sunday, November 25, 2007

Free Money!!!!

So, out of the blue, the financial aid department decided to bequeath me $5000. I just got the email and out of the goodness of their hearts decided to give me some money. Very much appreciated (WooHoo!!!)I don't know why, but now I have a scholarship.

In other news, I did nothing all week. I have a flight simulator game that I have been playing all week and will be loath to put down once school starts again. Mindy and I went to the Missouri history museum which was moderately interesting. It was a pretty laid back vacation, with lots of lounging around doing nothing. I'm normally not a fan of that kind of leisure, but it was very restful after 14 weeks of craziness. I now have 4 more weeks of cell bio and metabolism, but then 2 weeks of vacation! whohoo!
that's all folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

because you are an execellent person, trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient , cheerful, brave, clean and reverent.

Spaceman Spiff said...

I guess the thrifty part of the boy scout oath that you omitted is the reason that they gave me the money!